The EFFECTIVENESS of DataDot has been PROVEN and we BELIEVE in it !
This means that as an owner of a NEW vehicle fitted with DataDot you are entitled to register for the
DataDot Protection Guarantee
R2,000 CASH BACK
in the event that your vehicle is stolen & not recovered
(Click Here for Qualifying Manufactures)
Here’s your step by step guide to making sure you register your vehicle correctly.
Check that your vehicle has been fitted with microdots supplied by DataDot Technology by:
- Looking for the DataDot Warning Sticker or
- Checking with the manufacturer or
- by clicking on the link to see which vehicle manufacturers qualify
- The call centre will establish whether the vehicle has been fitted and will respond via email.
- A Protection Guarantee voucher will be sent to you, the vehicle owner, via email or post within 7 days of the enquiry being made as confirmation of registration
- In the event of a claim, you as the vehicle owner must contact the DataDot Administrator within 30 days of the theft either by e-mail or telephonically: email@example.com, or
044 874 0836
- The claim must be finalised by the relevant insurer within 6 months from the date of theft, failing which DataDot Technology will not be liable.
- On settlement of the theft claim and submission of the relevant proof of settlement and banking details to the DataDot Administrator, we undertake to settle the Protection Guarantee and pay you R2,000 within the month that the claim in finalised.
Any more questions?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or