Is your motorcycle or scooter an easy target for thieves?
Having your motorcycle or scooter stolen is expensive, inconvenient and frustrating. That's why it's essential to take appropriate measures to protect your valuable asset.
DataDot® is a popular choice for those who wish to protect their motorcycle or scooter. Technologically advanced, easy to apply and cost effective, DataDot® is the number one option for your motorcycle or scooter theft prevention needs.
How does DataDot® work?
- Thousands of DataDots are brushed onto various locations on your motorcycle or scooter.
- The unique code on each DataDot is then stored on a secure national database, which can be accessed by police if your motorcycle or scooter is stolen.
- The DataDots are almost invisible to the naked eye, but can be detected by a UV light and magnifying device.
- It's virtually impossible to locate and remove all the DataDots, making it extremely difficult for thieves to sell your motorcycle / scooter or its parts without fear of being caught.
- Warning stickers act as a further deterrent to thieves.
Benefits of DataDot®
- Easy application - DataDots can be applied quickly and easily.
- Cost effective
- Peace of mind - If your motorcycle or scooter is stolen, its ownership is easily traceable via the secure DataDot® national database.
- Proof of ownership - The unique laser etched code on each DataDot links your property back to you, making it virtually impossible for thieves to sell it safely.
- Insurance savings - Enjoy a range of potential insurance discounts and incentives.
- Awareness - Business Against Crime and the police have acknowledged the effectiveness of DataDot technology in theft prevention.
Your DataDot® Motorcycle Protection Pack includes:
- Coded PIN DataDots registered to your motorcycle
- Fitment of 3 000 DataDots
- Please note: Fitment to motorcycles is controlled by SANS and must be fitted by an accredited fitter.
- Warning identification stickers
- This pack contains enough DataDots to mark multiple locations on your motorcycle or scooter